NuVet Plus: Veterinarian Recommended and Scientifically Formulated to Provide Everything Your Pet Needs for Optimal Health!
NuVet Labs’ Goal is to Help Increase Your Pet’s Longevity and Quality of Life.
NuVet Plus for Canines and NuVet Plus for Felines provide the very best human-grade, natural ingredients available, and utilize the latest advances in medical, veterinary, and nutritional science.
NuVet products help put pets on the “path to perfect health” and support their development through every stage in life.
NuVet Plus is not available in stores or directly to the general public. You can only purchase NuVet Plus when you get a recommendation only from a pet professional.
Thousands of the nation’s top veterinarians and other pet industry professionals use NuVet Plus® for their own pets and recommend it to their clients’ pets!
NuVet Plus is Natural – No Artificial Sweeteners or Fillers
NuVet Plus – A Taste Pets Love! Made with Real Chicken Liver.
Insider’s Secret: NuVet products are not available in stores; they are distributed through educated and dedicated pet industry specialists. You can order directly from the manufacturer with a referral from us: 54163
Not Available in Stores
CALL NOW TO ORDER
Order Code: 54163
Why Choose NuVet Plus?
- On the forefront of pet health since 1997
- Manufactured in a U.S. human pharmaceutical FDA- registered laboratory
- Natural, human-grade ingredients
- Strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Loaded with antioxidants, amino acids, herbs, vitamins, minerals, and more
- Cold-processed using a patented paddle-drying process to retain the rich nutrients found in each ingredient
- Safe for dogs and cats of all ages, including pregnant females
How Does NuVet Plus Work?
- Combats free radicals and helps reduce the risk of many ailments that can strike your pet
- Promotes proper function of the immune system, cardiovascular system, bone structure, nerve systems, glands, organs, and more
- Protects against dangerous toxins and other harmful substances that pets encounter daily in the environment and in foods (many of which contain hormones, preservatives, meat by-products, pesticide residue, sugar, and allergens like corn and grain)
- Helps beautify the skin and coat with natural omega fatty acids that are unavailable from most foods and supplements because they are destroyed through heat treating (cooking)